submissions


#OlehProblems: Why are you here?

my latest #olehproblem is #sabras asking me why i want to live here...its like the biggest turnoff ever when i'm dating or meeting someone for the first time!  i wasnt able to find a job in America, i get to go to the beach anytime i want here before work, i work full time, yet get 3 days off a week, i can drink publicly and find awesome nightlife every night, and i get to be with my own people the Jewish people, sorry my dream isn't working at a mall kiosk in America "the so-called" land of opportunity where my parents have been unemployed on and off the majority of the last 5 years and i would be right there with them if i would have stayed after college... #olehproblems

1 comment :

  1. How the fuck are you getting 3 days off per week?

    ReplyDelete